Corporate Fixed Deposit
Company Fixed Deposit (corporate FD) is a term deposit which is held over fixed period at fixed rates of interest. Company Fixed Deposits are offered by Financial and Non-Banking financial companies (NBFCs). The maturities of various company fixed deposits can range from a few months to a few years.
Choose from multiple company fixed deposits options varying in tenures, interest rates and institutions to suit your investment needs. Avail stable returns and benefit from much reduced volatility through a wide range of AAA and AA-rated Company Fixed Deposits.
Compare and analyse multiple Company FD schemes and apply in Company FD schemes that suit your requirement.
|Regular Deposit Cumulative Option* ROI (p.a.)||Additional for Senior Citizen|
|Company Name||Credit Rating||1 Yr||2 Yr||3 Yr||4 Yr||5 Yr||Senior Citizen||W.e.f||For Details||Apply Mode|
|HDFC Limited||CRISIL- FAAA & ICRA - MAAA||5.70%||5.85%||6.05%||6.05%||6.40%||0.25%||10th June 2021||Click Here||Apply Online|
|HDFC Limited (Green & Sustainable Deposit)||CRISIL- FAAA & ICRA - MAAA||-||-||5.95%||5.95%||6.30%||0.25%||17th August 2021||Click Here||Apply Online|
|Mahindra Finance Ltd||CRISIL- FAAA & ICRA - MAAA||5.50%||6.00%||6.30%||6.45%||6.45%||0.25%||20th September 2021||Click Here||-------|
|Bajaj Finance Ltd||CRISIL- FAAA & ICRA - MAAA||5.65%||6.40%||6.80%||6.80%||6.80%||0.25%||1st December 2021||Click Here||Apply Offline|
|Shriram Transport||CRISIL- FAAA & ICRA - MAAA||6.50%||6.75%||7.50%||7.60%||7.75%||0.30%||01st August 2021||Click Here||Apply Online|
|ICICI Home Finance||CRISIL- FAAA & ICRA - MAAA||5.25%||5.65%||6.10%||6.10%||6.55%||0.25%||14th December 2021||Click Here||Apply Online|
Key Benefits of Corporate FDs
Tips for choosing a Corporate FD:
Consider these factors before choosing Corporate FD schemes to invest in.
- Credit Rating: Opt for higher-rated corporate FDs based on its credit rating which indicates the underlying risk of the company.
- Company Background: Assess a company’s business viability by referring to its Financial Statements, Management Discussion and Analysis (MD & A).
- Repayment History: Companies repayment history helps to determine company’s credit score, credibility and stability.
The basic process of premature withdrawal of Corporate fixed deposits is as follows:
- Submit the original FDR Certificate with all holders signature;
- Submit a Cancelled cheque;
- Request letter from client for premature withdrawal with reason (All Holders Signature).
Stay updated about Corporate Fixed Deposits with the help of our latest articles and blogs.