An Initial Public Offering or IPO is when equity shares of a company are offered to the public on the open market i.e. the stock market for the first time. The company going public raises capital and funds by trading IPO shares. During the IPO trading, a fraction of shares are reserved for different types of investors including Individual investors, Qualified Institutional Buyers and High Net-worth Individuals. The IPO is either a Fixed Price Issue or Book Built Issue.
Features of IPO
SME IPOs have earned substantial returns for the investors and SME IPOs usually fetch major pie of any country’s industrial activity. Know More
Buyback refers to the corporate action where a company repurchases its own shares from the existing shareholders. Know More
Offer for Sale - OFS
An Offer for Sale is a simpler method wherein promoters in public companies can sell their shares. Know More
Avail the opportunity to invest in the following IPOs that are currently open for subscription
30 Dec 2021
04 Jan 2022
31 Dec 2021
05 Jan 2022
31 Dec 2021
04 Jan 2022
Stay informed about upcoming IPO listings of companies and make the best of investment opportunities at attractive prices.
Have a quick look at recent IPO stocks performance right from their listing day to any date in a particular calendar year.
|Name||Date of Listing||Issue Price||Listing Price||LTP||
Returns from issue price
as of date
How to Trade
With HDFC securities’ multiple trading platforms, investing in IPO stocks has become easier than ever. Keep track of IPO listings and apply for IPO shares at your convenience using any of our online or offline IPO investment channels.
1. Internet Trading System: Trade IPO stocks instantly by logging into your account from our easy-to-navigate and speedy mPowered trading platform
2. Mobile App: Apply for IPO shares on the go with our Mobile Trading App available on your Android, iPhone or iPad. Give a missed call on 08010945114 to download the app.
3. Call ‘N’ Trade: Never miss out on IPO trading opportunities. Call ‘N’ Trade using our Centralised Dealing Desk at 33553366 (Prefix STD Code) and speak to our trained telebroking executives to place your IPO order at no extra cost.
4. In store: Click Here to find our nearest branch.
Get all your queries answered here
Initial Public offering of the following financial instruments are offered
- Equity shares
- Non-convertible debenture
The price band is a band of price within which investors can bid. The spread between the floor and the cap of the price band shall not be more than 20%. The price band can be revised. If revised, the bidding period shall be extended for a further period of three days, subject to the total bidding period not exceeding thirteen days.